The newly redesigned Jøtul GF 300 DV IPI Allagash combines a modern inlay cast iron double door design with state of the art combustion technology. Fueled by the new pan style JøtulBurner™ and the cost-saving IPI Proflame II ignition system, the Jøtul GF 300 DV IPI Allagash presents the perfect union of high efficiency and timeless design. With a new 6-piece hand crafted log set and enhanced fireview, the Jøtul GF 300 DV IPI Allagash will continue to be one of Jøtul’s best-selling gas stoves.
Includes: Safety Screen Barrier
Options include: multifunction Proflame II remote with flame modulation control, wall thermostat, top firing accent light kit (remote controlled with 6-level illumination), blower kit (120 CFM) (remote controlled with 6 speed levels), reversible brick liner (Antique Red & Brownstone).
- Approved for open/closed door fire viewing with Safety Screen Barrier (Included with unit)
- 50% heat control turn down
- Upgradeable SIT Proflame II control system
- 6-piece hand crafted high density log set
- “Modern Classic” cast iron design
- BTU Range: 26,000 High – 13,000 Low
- Heating Capacity: up to 1,300 sq.ft.
- Gas Types: NG, LP
- Approx weight: 185 lbs
- Measurements (HxWxD): 28″ x 22.5″ x 17.5″
- BRM – Brown Majolica
- BP – Black Paint
- BBE – Blue Black Enamel
Also available in BV or DV units.