Jotul F 500 V 3 Oslo qualifies for 2021 Federal Biomass Tax Credit. Click here for the tax certificate!
Two time Vesta award winner, including Best in Show and Best New Technology, the Jøtul F 500 V3 Oslo, has quickly become one of the most recognized wood stoves on the market. Utilizing patent pending Jøtul Fusion™ Technology, the F 500 V3 Oslo was able to combine the best aspects of a typical non-catalytic wood stove with ground breaking Jøtul High Flow™ Combustor technology to create a clean burning wood stove that operates without the need for a bypass. The absence of a combustor bypass allows the F 500 V3 Oslo to operate in clean burn mode 100% of the time.
- There is no open bypass dirty burn mode. Jøtul Fusion Technology is passively engaged in clean burn mode 100% of the time.
- Extremely low flow resistance eliminates draft sensitivity typical of current catalytic systems.
- Industry Best 20 Year High Flow™ Combustor Warranty
- Closer clearances to combustible than “Hybrids” because there is no open bypass mode
- The catalyst begins to clean up the emissions almost immediately due to it being low mass and heating up quickly and in combination of no way to bypass the catalyst
- BTU Range:
- up to 70,000
- Heating Capacity:
- 2,300 sqft SQFT
- .5 gram/hr
- Approx weight:
- 445 lbs
- Log size:
- 24″ in
- 28.5×28.25×22.5 in