When compared to any other large wood insert on the market, you will find that our Large Flush Wood NexGen-Fyre™ Insert offers you the best choice in looks, construction and performance. The flush design does not extend onto the hearth to offer a classic, finished look. NexGen-Fyre™ technology and premium quality materials combined with beauty and optimum performance bring you a wood insert that will heat your home for years to come! This model features our selection of rectangular designer faces.
Fireplace Xtrordinaire LARGE FLUSH RECTANGULAR NEXGEN-FYRE
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hrs.
- Log Length: 24”
- Maximum BTUs: Up to 83,220 (Burn on high)
- Real World BTUs: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Emissions: 1.7 Grams/Hr. (Cord Wood)
- LHV Overall Efficiency:* Up to 79%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:* Up to 73%
- Firebox: 3.0 Cubic Ft.
- Glass Viewing Area: 24 5/8” W x 13” H, 318.9 Sq. In.
*Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.
Large Flush Wood Insert Hybrid-Fyre Manual
Large Flush Wood Rect. Insert Cheat Sheet
GreenStart Replacement Parts List
Large Flush Wood Firebrick Order Form
Fireplace Insert Installation Worksheet