- Viewing Area: 21-7/8″ x 12″
- 26,000 BTU/hr Input – NG
- 25,500 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Ceramic Glass
- Remote Control (full function),
- Fan Kit
- Refractory Brick Lining Upper Hood & Lower Grill
- Co-Linear Air Duct – Accepts 3″ Combustion Air / 3″ Exhaust
- Innovative vent connection system
- Patented Log Design
- Engineer-designed burner system
- Minnesota Energy Code Compliant to 50 pascals
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- – ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 71.44% / 72.08%
- – Steady State NG/LP | 77.58% / 78.17%
- – AFUE % NG/LP | 69.79% / 70.33%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Required Design Features
- Screen Front
- For options and pictures, look at the Chaska brochure under the Resources tab.
- 1 piece Shroud
- Standard or Custom sizes
|English – Chaska Series Brochure|
|Français – Chaska Series Brochure|
|English- Chaska 25 Manual|
|Français- Chaska 25 Manual|
|Click here for specs on CADdetails.com|