- Viewing area: 29 3/8” x 15-13/16”
- 36,000 BTU/hr Input NG
- 36,500 BTU/hr Input LP
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit
- Co-Linear Air Duct
- Accepts 3” Combustion Air / 3”
- Traditional Brick Lining
- Upper Hood & Lower Grill Exhaust
- Innovative vent connection system
- High/Low Regulator Speed Control with Receptacle
- Assembly Log Set Engineer-designed burner system
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 65.74% / 66.63%
– Steady State NG/LP | 80% / 75%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 73.8% / 76.2%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Required Design Features
- Screen Front
- For options and pictures, look at the Chaska brochure under the Resources tab.
The Chaska 335S – One of Our Best Fireplace Gas Inserts
This direct vent gas fireplace insert is suitable for almost any location. With ease, a professional installer can turn your wood-burning fireplace into a energy efficient gas insert fireplace that will fit effortlessly in the existing hole of your old masonry fireplace providing energy-efficient warmth as well as adding an attractive accent to any room. This range of fireplaces has been created for modern living – no matter what type of home you might have, a direct vent gas fireplace can be easily installed, as long as you have a masonry chimney. Made to give years of useful service, modern innovation combines with proven technology to provide a fireplace that’s a superb investment.
Gas Fireplace Insert that Benefits from High Efficiency
This gas insert fireplace operates at 36,000 BPU/hr input for natural gas and 36,500 BPU/hr for LP gas. With natural gas efficiency of 80% and LP gas of 75%, the Chaska 335S offers long term economy that’s always appealing. Many people find that fireplace inserts using gas can save them a significant amount of money on their fuel bills.
Wide Range of Appealing Features
Our fireplace gas inserts benefit from high-quality materials and superior workmanship. A fan kit, co-linear air kit and millivolt valve system all help to ensure that this fireplace operates reliably and effectively. Details such nine different screen front options that can come in a variety of colors, different refractory options, and the choice of a shroud trim to help all our customers to create a customized design that meets their exact specifications. Each fire is carefully created to provide an exceptional combination of stunning good looks and excellent, cost-effective performance.
Leading Provider of Gas Inserts Fireplace Choices
We are a well-established company that specializes in providing home owners with premium fireplace installations that can totally transform their interior space. To find out more about our fireplaces, or details of your local dealer, you can contact us via our online form.
|English – Chaska Series Brochure|
|Français – Chaska Series Brochure|
|English- Chaska 335S Manual|
|Français- Chaska 335S Manual|
|Click here for specs on CADdetails.com|