- Comes in Log Media
- Viewing Area: 21 5/8” x 29 7/16”
- 35,000 BTU/hr Input –NG
- 35,000 BTU/hr Input –LP
- Electronic Ignition (IPI)
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit CFM Blower
- Remote Control –Full Function
- High-Low Regulator
- Engineer-Designed burner system
- Finish Trim Kit
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 77.5% / 76.86%
– Steady State NG/LP | 79.55% / 78.43%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 73.88% / 72.16%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Standard Design Features
- Ember Bed Lighting
- Ledgestone Refractory Lining
- Traditional Brick Refractory lining
- Masonry Refractory lining
- Black Glass Refractory lining
- Rustic Brick Refractory lining
Required Design Features
- Screen Front
- For options and pictures, look at the Springfield Brochure under the Resources tab.