AND LOW EMISSIONS
The Focus SBR is one of RSF’s most popular fireplace designs and is certified to the 2020 EPA emissions regulations. With RSF’s latest technology, the Smart BurnRate system built-in, the Focus SBR is easy to operate and incredibly efficient. It is EPA certified at 1.4 g/hr, 44% cleaner than EPA 2020 requirements. Everyone benefits from the air-infused easy light-up, followed by tons of heat, clean combustion, and beautiful lazy flames.
This fireplace is certified for use with 7″ ICC Model EXCEL chimney only.
- Large 2.6 cubic foot firebox and heats upwards of 2,000 ft2.
- EPA 2020 certified at an emission rate of 1.4g/hr.
- Smart BurnRate System (non-catalytic).
- Molded firebrick lining.
- Mobile home approved.
- Takes 22” logs.
- Can be installed into a masonry chimney using an RSF adapter and a UL/ULC listed stainless steel chimney liner.
- Can be connected to a central heating system.
THE RSF COMFORT ADVANTAGE
Comfort is our specialty. We customize heat distribution from a wood fireplace throughout the home, including the basement. When the household temperature is tailored for a family at minimal cost and maximum efficiency, we call that the RSF Comfort Advantage.
Note: the central heating option is not available for the Pearl, the Focus 250 or Focus ST.