At half the cost and half the weight of traditional masonry wood burning fireplaces, Mason-Lite provides both value and convenience for builders and homeowners. Upper-floor masonry fireplaces are now possible because of Mason-Lite’s lightweight design. In addition, with its lightweight construction, Mason-Lite is easy to transport with lower costs for shipping and handling.
Product Features & Benefits
- Lightweight construction with multiple firebox sizes available
- Indoor/outdoor, wood burning or gas systems
- Allowed for multi-story combustible floor installations
- Superior thermal efficiencies with the highest resistance strength at 28 days
- Complies with UL 127 & UL 103 chimney component standards
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Heat resistant fire tested up to 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Less expensive shipping and handling costs
- 50% cheaper than traditional hand-built masonry fireplace
- Made in the U.S.A.