- Viewing Area: 29 7/8” x 35 3/16”
- 48,000 BTU/hr Input – Natural Gas
- 48,000 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Electronic Ignition (IPI)
- Ceramic Glass
- Fan Kit (2)-75 CFM blowers
- Remote Control – Full Function
- High-Low Regulator
- Engineer-Designed burner system
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 73.81% / 75.99%
– Steady State NG/LP | 74.36%/76.38%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 69.77%/71.34%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
- Accent Light Kit
- Screen Front
- For options and pictures, look at the Alpha 36S brochure under the Resources tab.
- Refractory Options *Required for Installation
- Herringbone Refractory lining
- Traditional Brick Refractory Lining
- Black Enamel Refractory Lining
- Heat Duct Kit