A descendant of our signature best-selling Jøtul F 500 Oslo wood stove, the Jøtul GF 500 DV IPI Portland offers the same whole house heating capabilities at the push of a button. Fueled by the new ceramic JøtulBurner™ III the Jøtul GF 500 presents the perfect union of high efficiency and timeless cast iron design.
Options include: multifunction Proflame II remote with flame modulation control, wall thermostat, top firing accent light kit (remote controlled with 6-level illumination), blower kit (120 CFM)(remote controlled with 6 speed levels), reversible brick liner (Antique Red & Brownstone), available in 2 colors (Majolica Brown enamel or Classic Matte Black Paint). INCLUDES FIRE SAFETY SCREEN BARRIER.
- 6 piece high definition ceramic log set
- Convertible flue collar w/cast iron filler piece
- Dual burner: Up to 70% heat control turn down
- Approved for open/closed door fire viewing with Safety Screen Barrier (Included with unit)
- Revolutionary new ceramic JøtulBurner™ III delivers unsurpassed burner technology and flame picture realism.
- BTU Range:
- (NG) 40,000 High – 12,800 Low (LP) 39,500 High – 14,000 Low
- Heating Capacity:
- Up to 2,000 sq. ft. SQFT
- Gas Types:
- Approx weight:
- 260 lbs
- BRM – Brown Majolica
- BP – Black Paint
- Measurements (HxWxD):
30 1/8″ X 27 3/4″ X 25″ in