Jøtul GF 160 Direct Vent Gas Stove
A modern design marvel, the Jøtul GF 160 DV IPI strikes the perfect balance between form and functionality.
Inspired by the immensely popular Jøtul GF 370, the compact Jøtul GF 160 DV IPI offers the same spectacular three-sided fire view, but with a truly unique tripod base.
Standard features include accent light, blower fan, and remote control.
Choice of required media includes Traditional Logs, River Rocks, Tumbled Stones, Black Glass, and White Starfire Glass.
- Cast iron “convex-triangle” direct vent gas stove with multi-sided fire-viewing
- Revolutionary JøtulBurner™ III delivers unsurpassed burner technology and flame picture realism
- Multifunction Proflame 2 remote with flame modulation control
- Integrated Invisimesh™ safety screen allows for unobstructed view of the fire
- Top firing accent light kit(remote controlled with 6 levels)
- Blower Kit (remote controlled with 6 levels)
- BTU Range: 15,800-24,000
- Heating Capacity: up to 600 SQFT
- Gas Types: NG,LP
- BP - Black Paint
- WHE - White Enamel
Measurements (HxWxD): 35.5 x 17.75 x 17 3/4 in