Jøtul GF 160 Direct Vent Gas Stove
A modern design marvel, the Jøtul GF 160 DV IPI strikes the perfect balance between form and functionality.
Inspired by the immensely popular Jøtul GF 370, the compact Jøtul GF 160 DV IPI offers the same spectacular three-sided fire view, but with a truly unique tripod base.
Available in two control systems: IPI (electronic ignition) or powerless standing pilot.
IPI model offers standard full function remote control with smart features, blower fan, accent lighting and remote flame control. Burner can operate with AA battery back-up.
Standing Pilot offers powerless standing pilot, but no blower fan or accenting lighting option. On/off control and manual flame control is standard. Can be connected to a battery-operated thermostatic remote.
Choice of required media includes Traditional Logs, Beach Fire logs set, River Rocks, Tumbled Stones, Black Glass, White or Clear Starfire Glass crystals.
- Cast iron “convex-triangle” direct vent gas stove with multi-sided fire-viewing
- Revolutionary JøtulBurner™ III delivers unsurpassed burner technology and flame picture realism
- Multifunction Proflame 2 remote with flame modulation control
- Integrated Invisimesh™ safety screen allows for unobstructed view of the fire
- Top firing accent light kit(remote controlled with 6 levels)
- Blower Kit (remote controlled with 6 levels)
- BTU Range: 15,800-24,000
- Heating Capacity: up to 600 SQFT
- Gas Types: NG,LP
- BP - Black Paint
- LNE - Linen
Measurements (HxWxD): 35.5 x 17.75 x 17 3/4 in