Add Vermont Castings beauty and quality to your home and warm your heart and hearth for years to come.
Vermont Castings is North America's only manufacturer with both the cast iron foundry and the enameling under one roof to assure utmost quality.
Visit Vermont Castings’s Website →
- Perfect for small areas — The smallest of our non-catalytic wood stoves, the Aspen offers the benefits of a larger stove in a smaller,
more compact package.
- Eco-Friendly Design
- Made green — Our stoves are made from 100% recycled materials, and production processes use renewable energy.
- Radiant Heating
- Great heating results for its size — The I.R.-Coated Ceramic Glass provides warm, radiant heat.
- Top Plate Cooking Surface
- Form and function — Provides a classic look and a convenient place to warm food items like bread.
- Up to 600 sq. ft.
- Max BTUs/hr
- Combustion Type
- Burn Time
- 5 hrs
- Log Size
- Ash Pan
- 69.5% at 4.3 g/hr
Wood, Pellet & Gas Heating Alternatives in Rockland, Maine • Serving Midcoast Maine for Over 40 Years