- Heating Capacity*: Average 1,600 sq. ft depending on house construction
- Emissions: 1.52 Grams Per Hour
- EPA Tested BTUs: 12,772 to 70,720 BTUs
- Real World BTUs”: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your stove to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your stove with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hours
- LHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 83%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:** Up to 77%
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, 17” W x 10-7/8” H, 183 Sq. In.
- Firebox Size: 2.2 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 20-1/2”
- Weight: 455 Lbs. (legs), 471 Lbs. (pedestal)
- Construction: 1/4″ to 3/16″ Steel Plate