A woodburning insert can provide an attractive way to upgrade an existing masonry fireplace into an efficient, heat source. Models offer a wide selection of fronts and surrounds to fit a range of fireplace opening and to customize the look of your new heating appliance.
The "open burning" fireplace is almost always a negative efficiency. This means that the fireplace's oversized draft actually pulled more heated air out of your house than it produced in the home at the high firing rate.
Our EPA certified wood burning fireplace inserts all achieve the industry standard of at least 75% efficient.
Stop the heat loss and save on those heating bills!
Designed specifically for smaller masonry fireplaces and factory built wood fireplaces, the Vesta Design and Technology Award-winning Jøtul C 350 Winterport is our latest innovation in wood insert technology. We use the Jøtul Simplex™ clean burn combustion technology to optimize fuel load and heating efficiency. Named after the coastal Maine town of Winterport and featuring one of the largest fire viewing areas of any comparably sized wood burning insert, the Jøtul C 350 Winterport is sure to bring some Maine charm into your home. To maximize efficiency, we have included two variable speed heat activated blower fans. Popular options include small and large surround panels and a choice of two colors.
- Standard twin blower fans (110 cfm)
- Jøtul Simplex™ non-catalytic clean burn system puts more heat into the room without sacrificing fuel load capacity
- One conveniently located air control lever easily operates the entire stove
- Retro-fittable to most factory built woodburning fireplaces
- Proven spring-loaded door latch system recognized as the industry’s finest
- Clean face look with Jøtul’s signature Gothic arch
- Standard andirons