The hearth industry is always changing as new models, colors, and features are added by our manufacturers, and our midcoast Maine Hearth Showroom changes each season so that we can display and install the newer models.
Special pricing applies to floor models that have never been fired. Save even more on our burning display models! Typically these units are used for a season or two and then we move them out. Units are sold on a first come/first serve basis. We do not take deposits or lay aways on showroom specials.
Small wood stove with character
With its handsome decorative pattern based on the traditional Norwegian sweater, this small stove is the perfect space heater for cottages, camps & smaller living areas. This powerful stove continues our tradition of design and innovation with the Jøtul Simplex™ clean burn technology, that optimizes fire viewing area, fuel loading convenience and combustion efficiency.
Popular options include: fresh air kit, leg leveler kit, and long leg kit.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on baffle and combustion system
- Largest fire viewing area for any cast iron woodstove this size
- Manufactured with built-in rear & bottom heatshields, which provide excellent clearances when using double wall chimney connector
- Available with enameled surface
- Cast iron
- Alcove approved for US and Canada
- Proven spring-loaded door latch system recognized as industry’s finest
- Heats up to 600 sq ft