The hearth industry is always changing as new models, colors, and features are added by our manufacturers, and our midcoast Maine Hearth Showroom changes each season so that we can display and install the newer models.
Special pricing applies to floor models that have never been fired. Save even more on our burning display models! Typically these units are used for a season or two and then we move them out. Units are sold on a first come/first serve basis. We do not take deposits or lay aways on showroom specials.
Designed specifically for smaller masonry fireplaces and factory built wood fireplaces, the Vesta Design and Technology Award-winning Jøtul C 350 Winterport is our latest innovation in wood insert technology. We use the Jøtul Simplex™ clean burn combustion technology to optimize fuel load and heating efficiency. Named after the coastal Maine town of Winterport and featuring one of the largest fire viewing areas of any comparably sized wood burning insert, the Jøtul C 350 Winterport is sure to bring some Maine charm into your home. To maximize efficiency, we have included two variable speed heat activated blower fans. Popular options include small and large surround panels and a choice of two colors.
- Standard twin blower fans (110 cfm)
- Jøtul Simplex™ non-catalytic clean burn system puts more heat into the room without sacrificing fuel load capacity
- One conveniently located air control lever easily operates the entire stove
- Retro-fittable to most factory built woodburning fireplaces
- Proven spring-loaded door latch system recognized as the industry’s finest
- Clean face look with Jøtul’s signature Gothic arch
- Standard andirons
- Emission: 4.0 gram/hr
- Heating capacity: Up to 900 sq ft in Maine Winters, 1200 sq ft in spring and fall
- Approx weight: 425 lbs
- Log size: Up to 20 in
- Flue Outlet: 6 in
- Efficiency: HHV 74.20 - LHV 80.20%
Flue exit options: Top
Max output: 40,000 btu