The hearth industry is always changing as new models, colors, and features are added by our manufacturers, and our midcoast Maine Hearth Showroom changes each season so that we can display and install the newer models.
Special pricing applies to floor models that have never been fired. Save even more on our burning display models! Typically these units are used for a season or two and then we move them out. Units are sold on a first come/first serve basis. We do not take deposits or lay aways on showroom specials.
The P43 packs advanced engineering in a small pellet stove package. Use this alternative heating option to supplement your heat, reduce your monthly heating bills, and embrace the power of the pellet. These efficient, auto ignition pellet stoves are good for your home, and great for Mother Nature. Get cutting-edge technology and American-made quality in the compact, powerful P43 from Harman.
- 42,500 BTUs — heats 800 to 2,400 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- 50 lb. hopper capacity
- Compact and powerful pellet stoves with auto-ignition
- Keep your room temperature exactly where you want it. Exhaust sensing technology constantly monitors and adjusts heat levels within 1 degree
- Flame Reactive Mirrored glass standard
- EPA Certified steel pellet stove