Wood pellet stoves and inserts are a popular form of heat because they are environmentally friendly, extremely clean burning, and can be cost- effective.
Also known as bio-mass stoves, these units offer a fuel option that answers the need for clean-burning, renewable energy. Made of compressed sawdust that might otherwise end up in landfills, the fuel is consistent in size, and comes in forty-pound bags.
Simply pour the pellets into the stove's hopper which automatically feeds the pellets to the stove's burn pot. A single load can burn 24 hours.
Pellet stoves can be vented into masonry chimneys or installed using specialized pellet vent that can terminate either horizontally or vertically although some vertical rise in the vent is usually recommended.
The P43 packs advanced engineering in a small pellet stove package. Use this alternative heating option to supplement your heat, reduce your monthly heating bills, and embrace the power of the pellet. These efficient, auto ignition pellet stoves are good for your home, and great for Mother Nature. Get cutting-edge technology and American-made quality in the compact, powerful P43 from Harman.
- 42,500 BTUs — heats 800 to 2,400 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- 50 lb. hopper capacity
- Compact and powerful pellet stoves with auto-ignition
- Keep your room temperature exactly where you want it. Exhaust sensing technology constantly monitors and adjusts heat levels within 1 degree
- Flame Reactive Mirrored glass standard
- EPA Certified steel pellet stove