Add Vermont Castings beauty and quality to your home and warm your heart and hearth for years to come.
Vermont Castings is North America's only manufacturer with both the cast iron foundry and the enameling under one roof to assure utmost quality.
Controls at your fingertips — Adjust both fan and flame levels with one convenient handheld remote. The Total System Control module also offers thermal shutdown and a childproof lock.
- Variable Speed Fan
- Maintain even, precise temperatures — The stove’s blower fan offers three speed settings to help you evenly distribute hot air throughout your room.
- Increased Efficiency
- Maximize savings — Our most efficient direct vent stove delivers quality home heating while saving you money on fuel costs.
- Proudly Made In Vermont
- Signature Vermont Castings style — The tradition of quality cast iron lives on in these direct vent gas stoves, which feature the unique detailing and solid construction that Vermont Castings is known for.
- Reduced Clearances
- Flexible installation options — These direct vent gas stoves offer simple venting options that require less clearance, so they are perfect for smaller spaces.
- Operable Front Doors
- Open-door viewing — Simply swing open the two front doors for an unobstructed look at the Stardance® stove’s realistic gas flames.
Total System Control, allowing you to monitor and control your stove’s heating performance with ease.
- Classic Black
- Majolica Brown
Venting Top Vent (4" x 7" Twist Lock)
Through–wall or Through–the–roof
Heating Capacity Up to 1,200 sq. ft. Burner FireCast Ceramic Max BTUs/hr 20,000-28,000 Firebox Material Cast Iron Thermal Efficiency Up to 80% Cost to Operate $0.30/hr* Clearance 4" (Back)
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.