A gas fireplace creates a realistic dancing fire, plus is an efficient heater during a power outage, with no chimney required, all without tending a fire!
With so many gas fireplace options available, why not add emotional and economical value to your home?
Our gas fireplaces can be installed on almost any unused wall or in a corner. These factory built fireplaces use specialized venting that can terminate vertically above the roofline or horizonally through a wall with a short run of venting and an exterior wall cap system. Most gas fireplaces offer a variety of front options to fit any decor.
- 33,000 BTU/hr Input - NG & 33,000 BTU/hr Input - LP
- High Efficiency: Natural Gas - 68.80% LP Gas - 71.96%
- Canada P-4 Approved
- High Quality, Quick-Latch, Lifetime Glass (16 3/8" X 38 3/8" )
- Enamel Firebox Lining (curved design) - Black
- Light Kit (bottom)
- Remote Control - Thermostatic (Flame, Light & Fan adjustment)
- High-Low Regulator
- Engineer-Designed burner system
- Minnesota Energy Code Compliant to 50 pascals
Required for Installation
- Glass Media Kit (various colors available)
- Safety Barrier Front (various designs & finishes available)
- Automatic Fan kit (2)-75 CFM
- Rock Accent and Driftwood Log Media Kits
- Heat Duct Kit