A gas fireplace creates a realistic dancing fire, plus is an efficient heater during a power outage, with no chimney required, all without tending a fire!
With so many gas fireplace options available, why not add emotional and economical value to your home?
Our gas fireplaces can be installed on almost any unused wall or in a corner. These factory built fireplaces use specialized venting that can terminate vertically above the roofline or horizonally through a wall with a short run of venting and an exterior wall cap system. Most gas fireplaces offer a variety of front options to fit any decor.
- 42,000 BTU/hr Input - NG & 42,000 BTU/hr Input – LP
- High Efficiency: Natural Gas - 75% LP Gas - 75%
- High Quality, Quick-Latch, Lifetime Glass (17 5/8" X 44 5/16" )
- Black Firebox Lining (curved design))
- Light Kit (bottom)
- Remote Control - Thermostatic (Flame, Light & Fan adjustment)
- High-Low Regulator
- Engineer-Designed burner system
- Contemporary Frame/Face (Rectangular & Convex w/ 4 finishes available)
- Automatic Fan kit (2) -75 CFM
- Rock Accents and Drift Wood Log Media Kit (used in conjunction with required glass media)
- Tile Finishing Frame
Required for Installation
- Glass Media Kit (various colors available)