A gas fireplace creates a realistic dancing fire, plus is an efficient heater during a power outage, with no chimney required, all without tending a fire!
With so many gas fireplace options available, why not add emotional and economical value to your home?
Our gas fireplaces can be installed on almost any unused wall or in a corner. These factory built fireplaces use specialized venting that can terminate vertically above the roofline or horizonally through a wall with a short run of venting and an exterior wall cap system. Most gas fireplaces offer a variety of front options to fit any decor.
The Nicollet is a small contemporary fireplace, ideal for a small room or a cozy nook.
- Viewing Area: 11-7/8" x 16-15/16"
- 12,500 BTU/hr Input - NG
- 13,000 BTU/hr Input - LP
- High Efficiency:
- Natural Gas - 69.09%
- LP Gas - 71.07%
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System (IPI)
- Full Functioning Remote
- Firebox Lining (curved black), Engineer-designed burner system
Design Standard Features
- Black Enamel Refractory Lining
- Accent Light Kit
- Screen Front
Required Design Features Glass Media Kit
- Choose between Clear, Frosted White, Cobalt Blue, or Copper glass media
- Curved Brushed Stainless refractory Lining
- Accent Media Kit
- Fan Kit