In the heart of Vermont, where the traditions of hearth and home have stood the test of time, you’ll find our foundry. For over 35 years, Vermont Castings has been committed to providing beautiful products with iconic style and superior heating efficiency. As we move forward, we continue to offer thoughtfully designed hearth systems and the latest innovations that answer your needs. From our green manufacturing process to EPA certified models, Vermont Castings has you, your home and the environment in mind.
Transitional Door Model to Suit Any Space
- Cleaner lines, an unobstructed view of the fire and an updated look give this classic stove the style to fit any design or decor.
- FlexBurn® Combustion System
- VERMONT CASTINGS EXCLUSIVE! More flexibility with two ways to heat — Converts from catalytic to non-catalytic operation in less than one minute!
- Eco-Friendly Design
- Made green — Our stoves are made from 100% recycled materials, and production processes use renewable energy.
- High Efficiency Operation
- Save money while heating your home — More heat from less wood means savings of up to $300 or more during an average New England winter and up to $1,400 in fuel costs.* *When used in catalytic mode over 5 years.
- Top Load Design
- Enjoy longer burn times — Fills to nearly 100% of its capacity so you don’t have to load as often.
- Easy Maintenance
- VERMONT CASTINGS EXCLUSIVE! Easy to clean and maintain — Easy access to the catalyst and combustion chamber without the use of any tools.
- Thermostatic Air Control
- VERMONT CASTINGS EXCLUSIVE! In Non-Catalytic Mode — Your stove won’t overwork and you’ll enjoy longer, more even burn temperatures in catalytic and (for the first time) in non-catalytic mode!