Looking for an economical, highly efficient, environmentally friendly way to heat your home? The EPA certified Montpelier wood insert turns your existing wood fireplace into a high efficiency, stylish centerpiece.
A quiet, high volume, variable speed fan circulates significantly more heat back to your home than traditional wood inserts, and the cast iron, gasketed construction of the front and door allow the Montpelier to provide more heat and comfort with fewer trips to the woodpile.
A host of optional accessories in Classic Black and the beautiful Majolica Brown enamel, ensures that the Montpelier will complement the personality of your home, from traditional to contemporary and everything in between.
Large Viewing Area
- Enjoy the flames from almost anywhere in the room — The fire viewing area is larger than most other models in the same class.
- Easy Installation
- Hassle-free — Rear wheels make it easy to slide the Montpelier insert right into place for quick installation.
- Cast Iron Construction
- Superior craftsmanship — The firebox, front and door are all made from cast iron with the quality you expect from Vermont Castings.
- Clean Burning
- Eco-friendly performance — EPA certified emissions of only 3 g/hr make this insert one of the cleanest wood burning models available.
- Variable Speed Fan Included
- More efficient heating — The heat-activated fan improves room air circulation.
- Optional Trim Kits
- Choose your style — With three different cast iron surround kits to choose from, you are bound to find one that matches your room décor.