JOTUL F 500 V3 OSLO
EPA 2020 Certified
Jøtuls best selling large wood stove the Jotul F 500 V3 is now EPA 2020 compliant. Able to heat up to 2,300 SQFT, burn for 9hrs, and with an emission rate of .5 g/hr, the Jotul F 500 V3 is the perfect EPA friendly whole house heater. Utilizing patent pending fusion technology Jotul was able to combine the best aspects of typical non-catalytic secondary combustion baffle technology and catalytic technology to create a clean burning woodstove that operates without the need for a bypass. The elimination of a bypass allows for the F 500 Oslo V3 to remain passively engaged in clean burn mode 100% of time.
AVAILABLE SUMMER 2019ADVANTAGES
- There is no open bypass dirty burn mode. Jøtul Fusion Technology is passively engaged in clean burn mode 100% of the time.
- Extremely low flow resistance eliminates draft sensitivity typical of current catalytic systems.
- Closer clearances to combustible than “Hybrids” because there is no open bypass mode
- The catalyst begins to clean up the emissions almost immediately due to it being low mass and heating up quickly and in combination of no way to bypass the catalyst
- BTU Range:
- up to 70,000
- Heating Capacity:
- 1600 - 2,300 sq.ft., depending on outdoor temperature, house insulation and other factors
- .05 gram/hr
- Approx weight:
- 445 lbs
- Log size:
- 24" in