The Jøtul GI 450 DV II Katahdin gas insert offers the latest achievement in gas technology. Named after Mt. Katahdin, Maine highest peak, the Jøtul GI 450 DV II Katahdin will surely bring some Maine charm to your home. Featuring IPI electronic ignition, battery backup, fan and top firing accent lights, is the perfect combination of technology and timeless cast iron design.
- Energy saving IPI electronic ignition
- Easy to install in virtually any fireplace
- Crafted cast iron with unique interior detailing and intricate enameled decorative side panels
- Top-firing accent lights
The Jøtul GI 635 DV IPI Newcastle gas insert is the perfect blend of modern cast iron and traditional charm. Featuring IPI electronic ignition, battery backup, and top firing accent lights, the Jøtul GI 635 DV IPI Newcastle will easily turn your hearth into the center piece of your home.
Revolutionary new dual ceramic JøtulBurner™ III
- Multifunction Proflame 2 remote with flame modulation control
- Blower kit (190 CFM remote controlled with 6 - level speed)
- Invisimesh safety screen barrier
- Up to 78% heat control turn down
- Top-firing accent light kit (remote controlled with 6-level illumination)
- 7 piece high definition ceramic log set
3-sided backer panel sizes (40”W X 28.5”H, 42”W X 31”H, 46”W X 34”H),
3-sided trimmable backer panel (47.75”W x 38”H), 4-sided trimmable backer panel
(47.75”W x 38.63”H), Choice of three internal liner kits: Traditional Red Brick, Brownstone Brick, or Black Reflective Glass panels, Choice of Matte Black Paint or Majolica Brown Enamel Cast Iron Overlay (required)