Holds its own power. Keep your home glowing through ice and snow or power failures. The Oval is capable of heating up to 1,800 square feet, and the Sweetheart up to 1,500 square feet.
Keeps you in hot water. Choose an optional copper reservoir with a tap, or install a hot water jacket that can boil 40 gallons of water in an hour with the stove running at full operation. You can even run this system on a thermosyphon, eliminating the need for electricity. The water reservoir provides ample humidity for wood heating.Note: The water jacket must be installed by a professional. Refer to instruction manual for details.
Unforgettable flavor. Find out why your grandmother always said that nothing matched a pie baked in the cookstove. The oven is heated from all sides, cooking evenly and to perfection every time. Thaw your frozen food, warm your plates or watch your dough rise in the warming closet.
Lighten your workload. If you think a woodburning cookstove is too labor intensive, think again. Fuel can be top or front loading, and the oven interior is porcelain coated with an ash pan that slides out for easy cleaning. This is the good old days, only better.
- Solid cast iron cooking surface
- Upper warming cabinet
- Top or front fuel loading
- Large firebox for less splitting and stoking
- Ash pan on sliding rack
- Hot water options: 5 gallon copper reservoir with spigot or hot water jacket (Model 1902 only)
- 5 gallon copper water reservoir with spigot (Model 1903 only)
- Optional coal grate kit
- Optional heat shield for reduced installation clearances – check local building codes for specific installation requirements.